To become an active member with the ANBMT and to purchase professional liability insurance (PLI), we require the following information.
*Please note: you must be an active member with the ANBMT in order to opt into the ANBMT's insurance program through Lackner McLennan Insurance (LMI).
- Initial Membership application form (please duly fill out this form–if it is your first time applying; otherwise, duly complete a Membership Renewal form)
- Up-to-date First Aid/CPR (photocopies)
- Criminal Record Check (a recent copy - no later than 6 months old maximum)
- Proof of graduation OR proof of membership in a College of Massage Therapy (e.g. copy of diploma, certificate, or copy of final official transcript)
- Membership fees (please refer to the “Membership Fees” link for the exact amount, which includes the Lackner McLennan insurance fee). If you opt for professional liability insurance coverage through the ANBMT & Lackner McLennan. *Please provide proof of insurance coverage if you have coverage through another insurance carrier.
- Complete a Lackner McLennan Insurance application form and include that with your application (Download Form). Payment for membership fees and Lackner McLennan Insurance coverage should be made directly to the ANBMT. This is one complete payment. You can get additional information about this insurance policy by clicking on “Lackner McLennan.”
- Copy of letters from the CMTNB confirming successful completion of the OSCE and MCQ exams (PDF copies). *Requirement for New Brunswick applicants.
*If you are currently a student member with ANBMT, please subtract the $50.00 student member fee from the overall total owing.