- The ANBMT’s member fees are fully retained and non-refundable–with the exception of extraordinary circumstances and at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- The professional liability insurance (PLI) premium is fully retained by Lackner McLennan Insurance (LMI) and non-refundable.
- A$5.00 administration fee is added to the PLI premium for administering the ANBMT’s PLI program. This fee is fully retained by the ANBMT.
- PayPalFee–A transaction fee is included by PayPal when using this method (credit card payment). The ANBMT is unable to process direct credit card payments. If a refund is requested and granted, the refund will be based on the amount paid less the PayPal transaction fee.
- There is a $20.00 administration fee included for cheques that are returned to the ANBMT “NSF” (non-sufficient funds).
ANBMT MEMBERSHIP FEES + PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE PREMIUM FEES
*The ANBMT’s membership year begins on October 1 and ends on September 30 of the following year.
|Month of Initial Membership||ANBMT Membership Fees |
|LACKNER MCLENNAN Liability and Malpractice Insurance Fees (PLI)|
|Professional Liability Insurance program administration fee|
|ANBMT Membership Fees ($) + Lackner McLennan Professional Liability Insurance (PLI) Fee|
Membership fees may be paid online from our Online Payment page
You can get additional information about these insurance policies by visiting the ANBMT website at www.anbmt.ca, “Forms”/“Insurance Registration/Renewal” section and by clicking on “Lackner McLennan”.
Following are the costs for membership:
First payment (new member): from the initial month of membership to 30th September: $195.00, prorated (see Table)
Second and any subsequent payments: from 1st October to 30th September: $195.00 for all active members
Your first payment as a new member will be prorated according to the following table, based on an initial fee of $195.00 for a 12-month membership.
All practicing and provisional members must carry Professional Liability Insurance.