To become an Active Member with ANBMT, we require the following information:
- Initial Membership application form (please duly fill out this form if it is your first time applying; otherwise, duly complete a Membership Renewal form)
- Up-to-date First Aid/CPR (photocopies)
- Criminal Record Check (a recent copy) OR Requested Letter (if you do not have an up-to-date CRC and a recent CRC will take longer than a month to receive.
- Proof of graduation OR proof of membership in a College of Massage Therapy (i.e. copy of diploma, certificate, or copy of official transcript)
- Membership fees (please refer to the “Membership Fees” link for the exact amount, which includes the Lackner McLennan insurance fee. If you opt for insurance coverage through ANBMT & Lackner McLennan. Otherwise, please provide proof of insurance coverage.)
- Please complete a Lackner McLennan Application form and include with your application (Download Form). Payment for membership fees and Lackner McLennan insurance should be made directly to ANBMT. This is one complete payment. You can get additional information about these insurance policies by clicking on “Lackner McLennan.”
- Payments can be made by cheque, money order, e-transfer, or by credit card using PayPal here. Please note that ANBMT cannot process credit card payments directly.
- Please mail (address is indicated on the application form) or fax your information to (506) 451-8173.
- Copy of letters from the CMTNB confirming successful completing of the OSCE and MCQ exams (PDF copies).
If you are currently a student member with ANBMT, please subtract the $50.00 student member fee from the overall total owing.